Join Bloggers Unite and the March of Dimes in November for Prematurity Awareness Month® to spread the word and raise awareness about their fight against premature births.
Before November 17th
Before the November 17th "Blog-in" you can help spread the word in several ways.
- Send email messages to your family and friends.
- Tweet about the March of Dimes (@marchofdimes) on Twitter.
- Follow the March of Dimes on Facebook and post messages.
- Put a March of Dimes badge and/or a banner on your blog or website.
- Put a Bloggers Unite badge on your website.
- Sign up for the Bloggers Unite, Fight for Preemies event.
November 17 is the day that was chosen The March of Dimes to encourage bloggers to fight for preemies. On November 17th, bloggers are asked to post a blog on November 17th for "a baby you love and to help others."
More on Bloggers Unite
Bloggers Unite is an attempt to harness the power of the blogosphere to make the world a better place.
It is their hope that by asking bloggers to write about a particular subject on 1 day of the month, a single voice can be joined with thousands to help make a difference; from raising awareness for cancer, to an effort to better education systems or supporting 3rd world countries.
More Articles on the March of Dimes
Dyer KA. 2009. NICU Family Support from the March of Dimes. NICU Parent Support Blog.
Dyer KA. 2009. Coming This November...Prematurity Awareness Month for the March of Dimes. NICU Parent Support Blog.
Dyer KA. 2009. March of Dimes Supporting NICU Families with NICU Family Support. Type-A Mom.