Wednesday, August 22, 2007

8/21 - Comforting Message - Enduring the Darkness to See the Light

I seem to find these quotes about the night sky to be comforting and instilling a sense of hope that you will make it through the dark times, and that sometimes, something very unexpected emerges from facing these challenges.

Full Moon Sky
I will love the light
for it shows me the way,
yet I will endure the darkness
for it shows me the stars.
Og Mandino


I recently included another quote about darkness and the stars from our Grief, Loss and Comfort Collection on the Journey of Hearts blog. See the blog entry for
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at Grief, Loss & Comfort Quote - The Stars Openings in Heaven.

More Comforting Moments and Comforting Messages

Photo Source: Lynne Lancaster. Night Sky 2. Royalty Free Use.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: