Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Designations - Healthcare/Medical Blogger & Type-A Mom Writer

My diverse background is surfacing in the two new designations that we are getting for the NICU Parent Support Blog. I am honored to be attaining both of these designations.

Healthcare Blogger

The first designation as a Medical Blogger or officially a "Healthcare Blogger" comes from my background as a physician.

This designation is meant for healthcare workers who blog (the initial intent of the code of ethics).

The full code of ethics for the Healthcare Bloggers can be found on the Medical Blog Code website.


Type-A Mom Writer

The other designation comes from my background as a mother, a sometimes Type-A personality and as a NICU Parent.

I am an "Official Type-A Mom Writer" contributing to their special section for NICU Parents, blogging on finding "Restoring Moments."

I will be contributing articles and information on various aspects of health and well-being of children.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: